Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Journey Fast - Day 3

Loving the Body Temple

For decades I have come to know my Body Temple very well. I respect it, honor it, love it, rebuild it daily with good thoughts, good food, and good liquids. And yet the "journey fast" is an adventure into trusting the Universe even more; in knowing myself even more; in getting in touch with the threads that weave us together as one fabric even more...

I have set off into the unknown to let go of  indulgences and to awaken the consciousness of  Pure Being. To let go of having, of holding onto...just letting go...thought after thought, moment after moment, breath after breath...just being...

Today has gone mostly smoothly. My energy has been even, stamina strong, and thoughts very clear. While fasting all senses are heightened. Colors, textures, sounds, feelings all more profound. This leads to clarity and insights. And the insights lead to liberation and freedom. So by giving up solid food we can end up with a solid Spirit...

In Deep Devotion,
Greg Lynn