Friday, June 3, 2011

Journey Fast - Day 5

This Eternal Moment

The deeper one goes into a fast the more thoughts and feelings we come across, and the more we can let go of the attachment to those thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I see it like a meteor field that I'm passing through. The less I hold on to worry and fear and the more I relax and go with the flow, the sooner I've passed through the apparent difficulties.

Passing through the myriad of doubts, judgments, fears and anxieties, what remains is just this day, just this moment. On this journey fast I pass through all the road blocks. This gives me energy and clarity to be more fully present, which is really a gift. To be energized and clear in this Eternal Moment is relieving and awe inspiring. This Eternal Moment is so spacious that it includes Everything Right Now! It includes everything on our Heavenly Planet; it includes all the Planets and Sun in our Solar System; it includes our whole Milky Way Galaxy, even all the Galaxies! That makes for a pretty big moment! So by letting go of our habit fears that are so small and suffocating, we let go to the Infinite where we can relax, release and feel the relief of one deep breath after another.

Thank you to those that have continued to call or email me to say they too are joining in w/2, 3,or 4 day fasts and other journeys of awakening. My Prayers go right back out to everyone. This is the time of Activation and together we are becoming Lighter and Brighter! May we all activate our deepest dreams and highest visions now for the sake of our Planet and all Beings!

In Deep Devotion,
Greg Lynn

May All Beings be Well and Happy!